A weekly appreciation for the art of the review.
Tag Archives: Jay-Z
The Week In Reviews: Jay-Z at Carnegie Hall, the journalism of Charles Dickens, Edward St Aubyn’s prose, and more
Bites: Levi Johnston broken down, Good writing cafes, Nick Cave and iPhones, Stephen Elliott, good uses for vodka, and more
- Grub Street picks our beloved Think Coffee and Housing Works as two of the best New York cafes for writing.
- Nick Cave wants you to have his upcoming book, The Death of Bunny Munro, on your iPhone.
- Salon talks to Stephen Elliott, author of The Adderall Diaries
- Jay-Z is into this “indie rock movement”, and thinks big things of Grizzly Bear.
- An interview with Rudy Wurlitzer on Chuck Palahniuk’s site.