- Fixating on a Willa Cather sentence.
- Joseph Heller didn’t mind war that much.
- Steve Martin, Gillian Welch, and Ed Helms in a bluegrass mockumentary is probably the best thing of the day.
- Tom Waits is interviewed while sitting in a barber shop.
- Can somebody please front us the money to buy John Hughes’ former mansion in Lake Forest, IL.?
- Does the band British Sea Power really deserve a biography? Am I missing something because I’m an American? Either way, Do It For Your Mum, is reviewed by 3:AM Magazine.