Real talk: Tomas Tranströmer won the Nobel Prize for literature, and we’ve never read any of his work. But that doesn’t stop us from thinking the cover for his “20 Poems” is really cool.
- Philip Roth didn’t win (again…), but he’s been shortlisted for an award celebrating medicine in literature.
- Steve Jobs gave us our choice of fonts.
- This whole Lev Grossman book becoming a movie thing is really awesome news.
- Ethan Nosowsky is a cool guy. Ethan Nosowsky is now the editorial director at McSweeney’s. (At The Observer)
- Portishead on Jimmy Fallon.