We would be lying if we said that we weren’t really excited to see Wolverine in the movie version of Les Misérables.
- This Saturday is the NYC Lit Crawl.
- The Greenwich Village building that once housed beat luminaries Jack Kerouac, Gregory Corso, and Neal Cassady, will become a boutique hotel.
- At The Awl: Choire Sicha on Douglas Rushkoff’s “Are Jobs Obsolete?” piece: “He’s living in the Singularity already, so he can say that “on a very fundamental level, we have pretty much everything we need”—and we’re just distributing it wrong.” Also, Rush Limbaugh weighs in.
- We all want to be Tavi Gevinson when we grow up.
- Flavorpill lists the best indie coffee shops in the country.
- We’re excited to watch Colin Stetson perform a new song.