Did anybody else get a little sick from the words “Juicy Bits From Dick Cheney,” regardless of what context it’s in?
- Do books + soundtracks = The Future? The Atlantic takes a look.
- 15 reasons why bookstores and libraries should work together brought to you by the fine folks at Lake Forest Book Store in Lake Forest, IL.
- A Los Angelesian’s guide to literary New York.
- Josh Spilker takes a look at Tao Lin’s “new novel hype” at Impose.
- Some old time American Primitive gospel by Washington Phillips.
- New Beach Boys album coming out 44 years after it was initially supposed to.
- Overwhelmed by the amount of mail being sent to servicemen overseas during World War 2, the U.S. Postal service came up with something called V-mail. Michael Williams of A Continuous Lean has a fondness for these letters, and has picked up a few for his personal collection.